Feedback

We'd really like to hear about your online shopping experience with glitzyangel.co.uk

Our team work hard to quickly and carefully prepare orders and dispatch to you as soon as possible. If there’s anything you’d like to tell us and other shoppers about your purchase, please leave a comment...

We welcome all feedback about our products and service and will happily display any helpful comment.

All comments are reviewed before being visible on this blog. Marketing, spam, or inappropriate comments are automatically deleted.

Made an order recently? You can also send feedback via the Glitzy Angel Order Satisfaction Survey

Feedback:

Dress is as exactly as seen on pic. Looks fabulous and fits perfectly. I am visiting site nearly everyday, would like to purchase another dress very soon. Thanks.

Posted by Margaret on 22 July 2016

Hi I would like to know when you will be getting the pink bardot maxi dress back in because I need 5 for my bridesmaids dress please. I absolutely love this dress and it’s what I’ve been looking for x

Posted by Sarah simpson on 26 April 2016

The dress looks better than expected and I’m very delighted with that.
the only thing I didn’t like was the top part of the dress is fraying and doesn’t look as neat as it should do.

Posted by Blessing Adeola on 06 June 2015

Hi. The dress has arrived and it’s stunning!! Delivery prompt and fab site. Thanks x will Defo use again x

Posted by Tracey whittle on 04 July 2014

I just wanted to compliment yourselves on your excellent service. I purchased a stunning dress from you on Wednesday for my 21st Birthday…I was VERY surprised to see that the dress in which I purchased was at home waiting for me when I returned home from work on the Friday which was the DAY after the order. I had been looking for so long & on so many websites and yours seemed to be absolutely brimming with amazing deals and lovely items of clothing.

So, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to your dedicated team there who had the time to e-mail me back immediately after I ordered to confirm my delivery address & dispatched and sent my item with no dismay whatsoever.
I will be more than happy to use your services again & will be telling all my friends about your excellent customer service and website…So, thank you so very much. You’ve provided me with the perfect dress that will make my 21st birthday one to rememeber.

Posted by Kerri-Anne on 11 January 2014

Hi Again,
I bought the dress from glitzy, and I LOVE it! :D

Posted by zola on 07 January 2014

Very easy to order and quick delivery thanks

Posted by Melissa A on 23 November 2013

Order was very quick and simple, delivered very fast also, thanks

Posted by Hi on 12 August 2013

Dress is perfect, thank you so much :)

Posted by Glitzy Angel Customer on 02 July 2013

My package came amazingly fast, really quick delivery and in good condition too.
5 star delivery

Posted by Justicia Torbert on 15 June 2013

I was looking for a prom dress, and was wary ordering something on the Internet, but it arrived in 2 days and was perfect! Very impressed, good quality, great price

Posted by Becky on 14 May 2013

I was very impressed! The Lipsy Bow Bust Cocktail Dress is amazing, exactly as described and it fits perfectly. Not to mention that it arrived in two days, nicely packed, in perfect condition. I am very pleased with my purchase!

Posted by Hari on 23 April 2013

Amazing dress and very quick delivery thanks

Posted by Anon on 11 March 2013

Hiya, I want to thank you for sending me the ‘TUNIC’ I love it, and thank you for sending it so quikly as I wanted to wear it tomorrow :) xx

Posted by Henna on 08 January 2013

Very very nice dress. Fits well and looks amazing :D

Posted by Anna on 14 November 2012

Thanks for the speedy exchange turnaround!

Posted by Ani on 07 November 2012

Wow, ordered yest afternoon, received today – couldn’t ask for quicker delivery. Thank you Glitzy :)

Posted by Nic on 25 September 2012

Love it! Super fast delivery, couldn’t be happier thank you!

Posted by Grace on 12 September 2012

got the dress within 2 days! dress was in great condition, and was able to send back without any problem. (only sent back as it didnt fit :( )

Posted by Amy on 12 September 2012

I ordered a pink Elise Ryan dress for a wedding. When it arrived it was nicer than I expected and fit perfectly. I am so pleased with it. The dresses on this website are the nicest I have ever some across.

Posted by Nicola on 31 August 2012